We’re looking for somebody to help us with our business development efforts.
- The only “real” requirement we have: You’re fluent in German and English (speaking and writing) – not necessarily mother tongue but you should be able to carry a conversation on a professional level on an expo floor with cosplayers screaming in the back… 😉
- Remote work is possible, but ideally, you’d be living IN or somewhere AROUND Frankfurt am Main.
- It would be great if you’d have done something similar before or have related experiences. Maybe you’ve worked at an expo-booth, studied marketing or communication, spent a summer as holiday entertainer, …
- Basic knowledge about (or interest in) computer games, audio production, publishing and licensing don’t hurt either.
- This job is about making contacts, meeting people, building a network and maintaining it… So you’re probably outgoing, easy to get along with, interested in a lot of different things, reliable, have a flexible schedule and know how to adjust your appearance from expo floor to contract negotiation to release party.
- We intend this to be a part time position. Extent and salary to be negotiated.
- If you like, occasional travels (Berlin Games Week, Gamescom Cologne, ICE London, etc.).
- When, where and how you work is pretty much up to you! So this may easily fit in with your schedule of studies, other jobs, kids, hobbies, etc.
If this sounds like fun to you, we’re looking forward to your application!